A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their journal and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B) Tag six people or more. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
1. Make a list of 5 things that are in reach.
...so I have to pick 5, right? ==” well, there are a box of tissue, medicine (yeah now you know I’m sick xD), mannequin, Manga pen, and Palm.. LOL
2. What is your favorite time of the year?
CHRISTMAS!!! No doubt! I like it more than my birthday xDDD
3. What is your favorite fashion item?
Hoodie~ =w=
4. What's your occupation?
Student
5. Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
Milk~
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What random song just popped into your head right now?
All I Ask Of You (from Phantom of the Opera…)
8. Bath or shower?
Bath
9. What was the last text message you received?
From Nai “Sms terus aja cha.. Biar inboxnya penuh XDD Nyebelin bgt dia. Wew..” LOL.. we were talking about a jerk online shop owner xD
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
DeviantArt, Facebook, Blogspot, MSN
11. What was the last thing you bought?
GTO volume 1 & 2….
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
All Disneyland in the world!!
13. Do you easily get angry?
….Yes… absolutely xD
14. Where’s your tattoo/Where would you like a tattoo?
Don't want any
15. What were you doing this weekend?
….Sleep? ==”
16. What color is your nailpolish at the moment?
Don’t wear any :3
17. What’s the one thing you need the most now?
Mood and infinity free time to do my hobbies and reach my dream…
18. Who is the most charming idol for you ?
Yuumei xDDDDD *PLAK BUG DESH*
19. What would you like to do in the future?
Become a famous Mangaka from Indonesia =w= (komik bikinan gw di translate ke dalam 144 bahasa xD ???)… The main idea is to become the happiest person in the world.. LOL
20. What’s the last good movie you saw?
Tangled..? xD I have it in my laptop so…. =w= I can watch it anytime I want LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment