Monday, February 13, 2012

dudududum

yes, HP with new dimitri.. XD
kenapagwsangatlabilll...klogambarnyadiganti2teruskapanjadinya;A;


the background is taken from StarrySky (winter)~ *that's why it looks so beautifullll... ;u;*
BUT SOMEDAY, I WILL BE ABLE TO DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I PROMISE!!!!!!! >:3

anyway, this is my final design for dimitri (I guess...), I won't change it again or I won't finish this project foreverrrrrrrr.... you maybe thinking that I'm putting off this project, but HELL NO!
I'm just waiting for the right time..
I'll receive the "Dimitri path" from nai tomorrow.. hopefully. it won't be too hard to make a flash from it... I will figure it out while making the other charcters..


btw, sorry for the crap english.. I'm just trying to practice my english since it won't be too long until the final exams... ;u; oh why my english is so abal because you don't read enough fanfiction...

No comments:

Post a Comment