Sunday, May 12, 2013

Onani Master Kurosawa

hello~
I just want to recommend a manga my brother gave me 2 weeks ago, titled "Onani Master Kurosawa"
I finished it 3 days ago and I think this one is definitely worth to read!!
it's a little bit... no, no, it's definitely echii--even almost hentai. judging by its title, you guys who know what "onani" is must be thinking why I recommended this manga X"D

yes, onani means masturbation..

for you who strict about echii and hentai, don't read this... (esp. vanya X"D keep pure, honey!)

but if you can read this until chapter 20-22 (AND DON'T SKIP ANY CHAPTER), you'll know why I recommend this.. :D
Adella knows me best, I don't enjoy "echii maksa" so I guarantee that echii in this manga is not maksa at all... it's a big part of the story..

and you know, although I read a lot of mangas, there's only a few I can recommend... TOPENG KACA is one of them hahaha... so keep in mind that I won't recommend anything that don't set my heart on fire...

so.. read it if you have time!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment